Skylon’s triple height picture windows provide panoramic views along the river.
Skylon captures the creative energy and excitement of London in the 21st century.
Helena Puolakka is one of the shining stars among female Head Chefs. Her lightness of touch and love of presentation, as well as her Finnish origins- come to the fore in the main restaurant, all day dining in the Grill and an excellent children’s menu.
Skylon Bar is a destination in its own right frequented by a “heady mix” of culture vultures that brush shoulders with magazine editors to members of Parliament.
This content has been supplied by Skylon
Venue Details & Map
The Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre
1 Belvedere RoadLondonSE1 8XX
- Public transport:
- Tube: Waterloo/Embankment Train: Waterloo
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Children Facilities
- Childrens menu
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Venue allows outside catering
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Skylon
Are you a representative of Skylon?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.