|Typical meal price:||From £26.00 (USD33.36) per diner|
£26 to £40
Venue Details & Map
4 The Polygon
Had a meal there on Valentines day. It really was delightful. We went all out, tasting menu with the extra dishes. The food was sublime, i thought the sauces in each dish were what stood out for me.
I read another review about not eating too much bread (just now). I agree with this comment. By the time i got to dessert i was stuffed and needed a break. But the great news is the Tarte Tatin...more
Oh Trinity. Such lovely experience every single time.
I love this place dearly but I'll keep my reviews brief.
My tips for you:
1. Convince super star Yelper Yee Gan O to go with you. It's quite possible that he has reviewed every single restaurant you looked up on Yelp, and he's the most loved customer at Trinity. You are bound to have a great time if you go with him.
2. If you can't...more
Get to the Chase:
1) An adventure of tastes, textures and colors
2) Heated entry foyer
3) Perfect for dates or families
4) Exceptional service (polite, prompt, and informative)
5) Food is beyond words (very modern without being over the top pretentious)...I feel these days many restaurants go over the top in terms of culinary innovation that the main delight of taste and a fulfilling...more
A HUGE THANK YOU to Yee Gan O. for:
1. Treating me out for my birthday.
2. Introducing me to this AMAZING restaurant.
The experience couldn't have been better. I haven't had this great of a meal at a fine dining establishment in a long time. YGO has been raving about this restaurant and I had never heard of it. I was willing to try it though because there's no doubt in my mind that he knows...more
Sigh. The only thing which makes me sad about dining at Trinity is when I excitedly check next year's Michelin guide only to find that they have again inexplicably failed to award them the star that they so clearly deserve. For the 2013 guide, Trinity has garnered a Bib Gourmand but not yet the star
All I ask for is some consistency. Chez Bruce just down the road has held a star for quite a...more