The London Motor Museum houses a unique collection of privately owned American and European classic cars of the automobile era ranging from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Our unique blend of classic and custom cars are breathtakingly stunning. We also provide hire service as well as catering for corporate and private functions. We regularly hold events and exhibitions. All cars are distinctly individual with wide ranging appeal!
Prices and Opening Times
|Adult Ticket:||From £22.50 (USD27.95) per ticket|
|Child Ticket:||From £15.00 (USD18.63) per ticket|
|Family Ticket:||From £56.25 (USD69.87) per ticket|
|Concession Ticket:||From £15.00 (USD18.63) per ticket|
Lower prices for tickets purchased in advance. Higher prices apply on the door.
Open daily, Monday - Sunday:10:00 - 18:00
Closed on 25 December.
Visitors requiring guided tours must book in advance.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
London Motor Museum
3 Nestles AvenueHayesMiddlesexUB3 4SB
- 0800 195 0777
- Public transport:
- 1 minute walk from Hayes and Harlington train station
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- General Facilities
- On site parking
Loading reviews for London Motor Museum