The Queen's Chapel of Savoy stands on an area of land presented to Count Peter of Savoy by Henry III in 1246. Henry VII caused a great hospital for 'pouer, nedie people' to be built here in 1512. The hospital boasted 3 chapels of which only the one dedicated to St John Baptist still remains.
This content has been supplied by Queen's Chapel of the Savoy
Venue Details & Map
Queen's Chapel of the Savoy
- +44 (0)20 7836 7221
- Public transport:
- Turn right out of the station and walk to Savoy Hill.