The rooftop venue at aqua London in Soho comprises three integrated parts.
aqua Kyoto restaurant offers contemporary Japanese cuisine that encompasses the unique styles of sushi and sashimi, together with a selection of innovative dishes from the spectacular sumibiyaki (charcoal) grill.
aqua nueva, the Spanish restaurant, is overseen by acclaimed chef Alberto Hernandez who trained at what was widely considered to be the world’s finest restaurant, the three Michelin starred el Bulli in Catalonia.
aqua spirit is the venue’s cocktail bar, one of London’s hippest pre and post-dining bars and previous winner of Best Bar in the London Lifestyle Awards.
Venue Details & Map
240 Regent Street
(entrance on Argyll Street, opposite the London Palladium)LondonW1B 3BR
- +44 (0)20 7478 0540
- Public transport:
- Tube: Oxford Circus Train: Oxford Circus
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- General Facilities
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Aqua London