The Wimbledon Windmill Museum is a museum of windmills in a windmill on London's Wimbledon Common. The museum tells the history of windmills and includes working models and milling. Visitors can climb the stairs and ladder to see inside the tower.
The shop sells toy windmills and wombles.
This content has been supplied by Wimbledon Windmill Museum
Venue Details & Map
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
- +44 (0)20 8947 2825
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in large print
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Steps within building