16 Denman Street, St James, London, W1D 7DY
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7478 8800
Piccadilly Theatre on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Dirty Dancing, Almeida Festival, Kids Week; Joanna Lumley and Toby Jones
- Interview with Sally Dexter from Viva Forever!
- Your Views: The New Cast of Ghost The Musical
- Thursday Theatre News: Grease, Phantom and Tommy Cooper
Venue Details & Map
16 Denman Street
St JamesLondonW1D 7DY
- +44 (0)20 7478 8800
- Public transport:
- (2mins) Pass the famous illuminated signs on your right to take Glasshouse Street/Sherwood Street where the theatre can be seen.
Going to Piccadilly Theatre using public transport? Find the fastest route:
A recent meeting with a group of friends at this location proved to become a fabulous night indeed! Come here during HAPPY HOUR and you will find yourself with some extremely strong drinks (oh yes, Guinness included) for less than a bought sandwich.
Clientele: Ages ranged from 20 to the odd 50 year old, but don't let this deter you. The vast majority were young and hip (except for the odd...more