The Piccadilly Theatre hosts a variety of shows and performances including opera, plays, musicals, theatre, classicals, ballet and Pop concerts.
This content has been supplied by Piccadilly Theatre
16 Denman Street, St James, London, W1D 7DY
from our trusted supplier
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7478 8800
Piccadilly Theatre on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Dirty Dancing, Almeida Festival, Kids Week; Joanna Lumley and Toby Jones
- Interview with Sally Dexter from Viva Forever!
- Your Views: The New Cast of Ghost The Musical
- Thursday Theatre News: Grease, Phantom and Tommy Cooper
Venue Details & Map
16 Denman Street
St JamesLondonW1D 7DY
- +44 (0)20 7478 8800
- Public transport:
- (2mins) Pass the famous illuminated signs on your right to take Glasshouse Street/Sherwood Street where the theatre can be seen.
Going to Piccadilly Theatre using public transport? Find the fastest route:
A recent meeting with a group of friends at this location proved to become a fabulous night indeed! Come here during HAPPY HOUR and you will find yourself with some extremely strong drinks (oh yes, Guinness included) for less than a bought sandwich.
Clientele: Ages ranged from 20 to the odd 50 year old, but don't let this deter you. The vast majority were young and hip (except for the odd...more