Originally a series of four Georgian town houses, Kettner's was first opened as a restaurant by Auguste Kettner, (chef to Napoleon III) in 1867.
Gorgeously glamourous, Kettner's today boasts a modern European brasserie, cocktail and Champagne bar and eight private rooms.
This content has been supplied by Kettners
Venue Details & Map
29 Romilly StreetSohoLondonW1D 5HP
- Public transport:
- Leicester Square tube station. Exit station and head north on Charing Cross Road. Turn left into Shaftesbury Avenue, right into Green Street and left into Romily Street.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for Kettners
Are you a representative of Kettners?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.