Venue Details & Map
Tufnell Park Tavern
162 Tufnell Park RoadHollowayLondonN7 0EE
- +44 (0)20 7281 6113
- Public transport:
- Tufnell Park, Underground
So I moved to the area within the last 6 months and have walked past this place on my way to work ever since.
Finally last week I went in for an unsuccessful Tinder date. However I was back here again within 3 days to get better acquainted with the pub.
First of all there is a lot of space here, the doors open into a nice gastro-pub style seating arrangement, with a couple of sofas but...more
Delicious and affordable Mediterranean food. Everything is fresh. Nicely decorated place. Friendly staff. You do not need to wait for long to be served.more
I absolutely love this place. The interior is so welcoming and warm thanks to the fireplace, the outside patio is brilliant, and the food is the cherry on the cake. I cannot recommend it enough.more
We live in the area and like to go there every other week as a treat. Lovely menu, great space and facilities, and the breakfast bar is also excellent. The cured ham croquettes are just the best, and I'm Spanish!more
I really like this pub.
- It's huuuuge, so I have never had a problem finding a table, even with a large group
- They have a nice beer garden with plenty of tables if you feel like soaking up the sun like a lizard OR if you fancy shade, there are shady tables too.
- As well as the pub, there is a large dining room on one side
- There are nice hot fires in winter next to comfy sofas...more