Venue Details & Map
Tufnell Park Tavern
162 Tufnell Park RoadHollowayLondonN7 0EE
- +44 (0)20 7281 6113
- Public transport:
- Tufnell Park, Underground
Going to Tufnell Park Tavern using public transport? Find the fastest route:
I really like this pub.
- It's huuuuge, so I have never had a problem finding a table, even with a large group
- They have a nice beer garden with plenty of tables if you feel like soaking up the sun like a lizard OR if you fancy shade, there are shady tables too.
- As well as the pub, there is a large dining room on one side
- There are nice hot fires in winter next to comfy sofas...more
The ratatouille was solid with some well cooked veggies included, but the taste was a bit heavy/greasy and the flavor was less involved than I would have liked.
Certainly not bad though!
I tried the pizza my friend had and was let down.
It's okie dokie.more
This pub is my local pub, unfortunately it is not great. The beer is good quality however only 3-4 ales on tap. Prices very high £4.50 for lager. The atmosphere is ok, overall in short if this wasnt my local I wouldn't go out my way to vist itmore
On our way to the Emirates stadium we stopped at this Pub not knowing what to expect and we had a great dinner! If you come early on (before 7.30pm) there is a great 2-course menu for £12.50. The starter with asparagus was delicious and so was the main course (guinea fowl). Fast and friendly service, spacious restaurant area, separated from the pub and it seems like there was a nice outdoor...more