Venue Details & Map
Tufnell Park Tavern
162 Tufnell Park RoadHollowayLondonN7 0EE
- +44 (0)20 7281 6113
- Public transport:
- Tufnell Park, Underground
Great pub - spacious, nice outside area, good vibes and delicious pizza!! The best pub in the area as far as I'm aware.more
It took me ages to go into this pub, mostly because it's a bit nicer looking than my usual pub-style. After a few months of walking past it with my dog, to and from Foxham Gardens (dog friendly! shameless plug!), I decided to pop in for a drink with a friend. Since then, I'm hooked.
Things I like:
They have great pizza, lots of sitting room, nice nibbles, and nice indoor/outdoor options....more
I really like this pub.
- It's huuuuge, so I have never had a problem finding a table, even with a large group
- They have a nice beer garden with plenty of tables if you feel like soaking up the sun like a lizard OR if you fancy shade, there are shady tables too.
- As well as the pub, there is a large dining room on one side
- There are nice hot fires in winter next to comfy sofas...more
The ratatouille was solid with some well cooked veggies included, but the taste was a bit heavy/greasy and the flavor was less involved than I would have liked.
Certainly not bad though!
I tried the pizza my friend had and was let down.
It's okie dokie.more
On our way to the Emirates stadium we stopped at this Pub not knowing what to expect and we had a great dinner! If you come early on (before 7.30pm) there is a great 2-course menu for £12.50. The starter with asparagus was delicious and so was the main course (guinea fowl). Fast and friendly service, spacious restaurant area, separated from the pub and it seems like there was a nice outdoor...more