Venue Details & Map
Tufnell Park Tavern
162 Tufnell Park RoadHollowayLondonN7 0EE
- +44 (0)20 7281 6113
- Public transport:
- Tufnell Park, Underground
I really like the atmosphere at this pub, it's huge, spacious but well lit, and plenty of seating and a cute outside bit with plenty of benches for a beer garden. Brilliant feeling when you walk in, and for Summer, an almost perfect place to grab a drink!
In terms of drinks, they serve a pretty standard selection with nothing particularly outstanding on their menu - though as it's a...more
So I moved to the area within the last 6 months and have walked past this place on my way to work ever since.
Finally last week I went in for an unsuccessful Tinder date. However I was back here again within 3 days to get better acquainted with the pub.
First of all there is a lot of space here, the doors open into a nice gastro-pub style seating arrangement, with a couple of sofas but...more
Delicious and affordable Mediterranean food. Everything is fresh. Nicely decorated place. Friendly staff. You do not need to wait for long to be served.more
We live in the area and like to go there every other week as a treat. Lovely menu, great space and facilities, and the breakfast bar is also excellent. The cured ham croquettes are just the best, and I'm Spanish!more
I really like this pub.
- It's huuuuge, so I have never had a problem finding a table, even with a large group
- They have a nice beer garden with plenty of tables if you feel like soaking up the sun like a lizard OR if you fancy shade, there are shady tables too.
- As well as the pub, there is a large dining room on one side
- There are nice hot fires in winter next to comfy sofas...more