Venue Details & Map
Tufnell Park Tavern
162 Tufnell Park RoadHollowayLondonN7 0EE
- +44 (0)20 7281 6113
- Public transport:
- Tufnell Park, Underground
I absolutely love this place. The interior is so welcoming and warm thanks to the fireplace, the outside patio is brilliant, and the food is the cherry on the cake. I cannot recommend it enough.more
We live in the area and like to go there every other week as a treat. Lovely menu, great space and facilities, and the breakfast bar is also excellent. The cured ham croquettes are just the best, and I'm Spanish!more
Great pub - spacious, nice outside area, good vibes and delicious pizza!! The best pub in the area as far as I'm aware.more
It took me ages to go into this pub, mostly because it's a bit nicer looking than my usual pub-style. After a few months of walking past it with my dog, to and from Foxham Gardens (dog friendly! shameless plug!), I decided to pop in for a drink with a friend. Since then, I'm hooked.
Things I like:
They have great pizza, lots of sitting room, nice nibbles, and nice indoor/outdoor options....more
I really like this pub.
- It's huuuuge, so I have never had a problem finding a table, even with a large group
- They have a nice beer garden with plenty of tables if you feel like soaking up the sun like a lizard OR if you fancy shade, there are shady tables too.
- As well as the pub, there is a large dining room on one side
- There are nice hot fires in winter next to comfy sofas...more