Officially 'The World's Best Bar' as voted for by Drinks International, Artesian is the deeply glamorous cocktail bar at The Langham hotel located at the top of Regent Street, in the heart of the West End.
The bar specialises in rum, with exclusive exquisite rum cocktails and a new range of disco cocktails revives some 80's favourites. Even the ice is special - through the very latest technology, Artesian’s ice is purer, colder and with a higher density, to make the ice last longer and the cocktails colder - and more potent.
This content has been supplied by Artesian
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff available to assist
- Staff available twenty four hours
- Access into the Building
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Catering Facilities
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
Voted best bar in the world? I can see that.
You can't reserve a table, you have to chance it, but you want to chance it. Walk in through the langham, and put your name on the list to be seated, and when it's your turn, I promise, you will love it.
You're handed snacks of spiced nuts, well seasoned crisps and the carved wooden menus.
You'll want practically everything on the menu, unless...more
As far as cocktails go, This place has it freakin' going on.
It has it going on so much its gone.
Whatever the hell that means.
For the first time in my life i'm unsure of how to write a review because i doubt anyone will believe me when i say this is the best bar ever.
I drank form a volcanic rock.
I couldnt even see what i was drinking but it didnt matter. What...more
Why can't I give this a 10* rating??? 5 just doesn't cut it!
OK ok so part of my birthday plans was to spend my life savings at this bar...why? Because its been voted the World's Best Bar for 4 consecutive years that's why! So I just knew I wouldn't have regrets..
The reception we received was warm and welcoming! The staff were EXTREMELY accommodating so the service gets a 10* rating too!...more
So they say that this is the best bar in the world.
I can see why.
The presentation of the food and cocktails here were amazing. The decor of the place itself is meh.
But shouldn't the effort be going more into what you're consuming? I mean, this place IS in a hotel, so they can do but so much with their decor without stepping out of code and accordance with the hotel.
So, it was...more
The Artesian Bar was voted the best bar in the world last year, and many years before that. And it's unbelievably easy to see why.
Tucked away inside the Langham Hotel, you can't make a reservation for a table, just have to risk it. We came in and were told they were all full but could put our name down. Only one opened right after that and we were sat.
Surprising, since this is a bar you...more