The popular ground floor dining room, not far from South Kensington's popular Museum quarter, also has a few covetable tables outside. Here you can find seasonal country inspired cuisine alongside fine wines and premium beers, including Bumpkin Ale which is their very own beer brewed in the heart of Kent.
We have a private room seating 36 upstairs for parties, events or meetings.
|Typical meal price:||From £26.00 (USD32.83) per diner|
£26 to £40
Venue Details & Map
Bumpkin South Kensington
102 Old Brompton Road
South KensingtonLondonSW7 3RD
- Public transport:
- South Kensington Tube Station: exit the station by the left exit, turn right, the Lamborghini show room will be in sight. Continue past the show room down Old Brompton road. After 5 mins you should pass Barclays bank which will be on the right, cross the road, Bumpkin is not far after It on the right hand side of the road after Foxtons.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available