The popular ground floor dining room, not far from South Kensington's popular Museum quarter, also has a few covetable tables outside. Here you can find seasonal country inspired cuisine alongside fine wines and premium beers, including Bumpkin Ale which is their very own beer brewed in the heart of Kent.
We have a private room seating 36 upstairs for parties, events or meetings.
This content has been supplied by Bumpkin South Kensington
Venue Details & Map
Bumpkin South Kensington
102 Old Brompton Road
South KensingtonLondonSW7 3RD
- Public transport:
- South Kensington Tube Station: exit the station by the left exit, turn right, the Lamborghini show room will be in sight. Continue past the show room down Old Brompton road. After 5 mins you should pass Barclays bank which will be on the right, cross the road, Bumpkin is not far after It on the right hand side of the road after Foxtons.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
We were tourists in London and this place is just down the street from our hotel. It is very clean and the folks are helpful and welcoming. Our fish & chips and burger were wonderful. Would certainly go back next time we are in town!more
We came here to celebrate a friend's viva. We sat in the private room upstairs and it was very lovely! I had the soup of the day (I believe it was butternut squash soup), Salmon Wellington and sticky toffee pudding.
The Salmon Wellington and the Sticky Toffee Pudding were outrageously delicious. The salmon came with a caviar cream sauce that made the dish rich and decadent. The sticky...more
We came here per the recommendation of our hotel concierge. There were many options on the menu, all of which looked delicious. Our server suggested the Hake and Pork Belly with a side of mash. We also ordered the Baked Cheesecake.
- The Hake was quite good.
- The Pork Belly was tasty too however the skin seemed a little too burnt/crispy as it was difficult to cut and bite.
- The mash and...more
One of the worst experiences I've ever had at a restaurant. The moment we walked in we were ignored by the hostess, a horrible woman with short hair and a contemptible and undeserving sense of pompousness.
She told us without looking up for a second in a very cold manner that the garden was fully booked and we needed a reservation, however there was absolutely no one inside, which should have...more
Maybe we are just too Americanized but I don't see what the fuss is about with fish n chips... It was not that great... And the dessert wasn't that good here either.
The service was way too slow!!! Took two hours to get our meal completed and then Had to wait forever for dessert... Maybe we are just impatient in America but we don't like to wait hours to eat.more