The popular ground floor dining room, not far from South Kensington's popular Museum quarter, also has a few covetable tables outside. Here you can find seasonal country inspired cuisine alongside fine wines and premium beers, including Bumpkin Ale which is their very own beer brewed in the heart of Kent.
We have a private room seating 36 upstairs for parties, events or meetings.
This content has been supplied by Bumpkin South Kensington
Venue Details & Map
Bumpkin South Kensington
102 Old Brompton Road
South KensingtonLondonSW7 3RD
- Public transport:
- South Kensington Tube Station: exit the station by the left exit, turn right, the Lamborghini show room will be in sight. Continue past the show room down Old Brompton road. After 5 mins you should pass Barclays bank which will be on the right, cross the road, Bumpkin is not far after It on the right hand side of the road after Foxtons.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for Bumpkin South Kensington
Are you a representative of Bumpkin South Kensington?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.