The Royal Albert Hall is one of the world’s most famous stages. Opened by Queen Victoria in 1871, the Hall hosts over 360 events which include classical music, jazz, world music, circus, rock, pop, opera, dance, comedy and tennis.
Enjoy daytime tours, a shop, café, lunchtime jazz and world music in the Café Consort and a free exhibition series.
This content has been supplied by Royal Albert Hall
Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP
For More Information:
+44 20 7589 8212
Royal Albert Hall on the Visit London Blog
- What’s On This Weekend: 7-8 December 2013
- Things to do in London on New Year’s Eve
- What’s On This Weekend: 16-17 November 2013
- London Video of the Week: London Architecture Places by TheWorldsCities
Venue Details & Map
Royal Albert Hall
- +44 20 7589 8212
- Public transport:
- Tube: High Street Kensington/South Kensington Train: Victoria
Going to Royal Albert Hall using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Event Facilities
- Breakout Rooms
- Offers charity rates
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- General Facilities
- Good views
Loading reviews for Royal Albert Hall
Are you a representative of Royal Albert Hall?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.