Small and exotic building closely remodelled on a bell tower in the monastic precinct of St Haghpat in Armenia, with Portland stone facing and 7-sided open belfry and rich altar inside of marble, onyx and lapiz lazuli. Additions made in 1937 and 1950.
This content has been supplied by St Sarkis Armenian Church
Iverna Gardens, Kensington, London, W8 6TP
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7937 0152