The Louise T Blouin Foundation is a not-for-profit global philanthropic organisation that believes in the unique power of culture and creativity to be catalysts for positive change. The Foundation provides 35,000 sq ft of exhibition space and lecture facilities, and creates a platform for contemporary art and affiliated events.
This content has been supplied by Louise Blouin Foundation
3 Olaf Street, London, W11 4BE
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7985 9600
Monday - Friday: 09:30 - 17:30
Closed Saturday & Sunday. 10.00-18.00.
Please note that the Foundation is often closed to the public because of private events, so please call ahead before visiting.
Admission to exhibitions is free. Tickets to lectures are £5.
Venue Details & Map
Louise Blouin Foundation
3 Olaf StreetLondonW11 4BE
- +44 (0)20 7985 9600
- Public transport:
- Tube: Latimer Road
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Offers charity rates
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside