Formerly the legendary Camden Palace, KOKO is a 1,500-capacity club, hosting both live music and club events. The building has undergone a massive refurbishment program and been restored to its original theatrical style, with six bars, a stage and a dance floor. KOKO's rooftop bar is open during summer.
Please note that student cards are not accepted at this venue. Please bring an alternative form of ID.
There are no specific student nights at KOKO but the monthly Buttoned Down Disco offers free entry for anyone who asks for an invite.
There are no specific student nights at KOKO. However free entry is given to anyone who requests an invite to the monthly Buttoned Down Disco events. ID is required at the door but student ID cards are not accepted.
Venue Details & Map
1A Camden High Street
- 0870 4325527
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff available to assist
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Temporary ramps available
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users