Inspired by the revival and modernisation of traditional recipes, Heston Blumenthal's Dinner features simple modern recipes inspired by the gastronomic past.
This content has been supplied by Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Venue Details & Map
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
66 KnightsbridgeLondonSW1X 7LA
- +44 (0)20 7201 3833
- Public transport:
- Tube: Knightsbridge Railway Station: Victoria/ Paddington
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Access into the Building
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Temporary ramps available
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Booking Facilities
- Cancellation policy
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Children Facilities
- Childrens menu
- General Facilities
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Simply one of the best meals of my life! My friends and I made reservations here as we wanted to hit a Michelin-starred restaurant during our vacation. Dinner is located within the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, a five-star hotel, and it reflects its surrounding. Definitely a fine dining location.
Started with the Meat Fruit, a liver pate made to look like a mandarin orange, which was...more
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal was an unforgettable meal while visiting London. This Michelin starred restaurant is located inside the beautiful Mandarin Oriental hotel. With British recipes hailing from the 13th-18th centuries, the menu itself is a marvel to read as it lets you know which year and cookbook the dish is inspired from.
We started with the much buzzed about meat fruit which is...more
This was an outstanding meal-- one of the best experiences I've had. I wanted to try everything but eventually narrowed it down to 4 things (3 things would have easily left me full, 4 left me stuffed):
- Meat fruit-- this is basically a must-get. Others have described its merits. I agree.
- Salamagundy- delicious, interesting, inventive, unique, beautifully presented. There was panko crusted...more
We did the tasting table with a very foodie friend in town from NYC and beginning to end everything was delicious, beautiful, delicate and so very English! The elevation of historical British food made the experience different compared to a lot of the other microgastronomy I've had which has largely been rooted in French, Californian or Japanese flavors.
The tasting table...more
Service was great and friendly! Food tastes great, but unfortunately I got she'll in my crab salad, and a bone in my fish so a bit disappointed.
We ordered from the a la cater menu, but also choose their 3-course set lunch menu which was great value for money, highly recommend!
View of Hyde park was nice!more