The 13 streets of Carnaby are known for unique boutiques and global brands, making it one of London’s most popular and distinctive shopping destinations.
Step under the iconic arch of the world famous Carnaby Street for fashion and lifestyle from concept flagship stores and global brands.
Just a step away from Carnaby Street is the creative hub of the Newburgh Quarter where you can discover independent boutiques, restaurants and iconic brands offering a unique concept.
More than 50 independent restaurants, cafes, bars and quintessentially English pubs can be found across the area serving over 16 different cuisines from around the world.
For new talent and emerging brands in food, fashion and lifestyle, Kingly Court offers three floors of independent retailers in a stunning open-air courtyard.
Carnaby is known for holding fantastic shopping events, live music gigs and one-off pop-up concepts regularly.
Carnaby is located just a five minute walk away from Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus tube stations in the heart of London’s West End.
This content has been supplied by Carnaby
Monday - Saturday: 10.00 - 19.00
Sunday: 12:00 - 18.00
Carnaby Street, London, W1F 9PS
Carnaby on the Visit London Blog
- London Shopping News: Carnaby Shopping Party, Greenwich Market, Seven Dials, Soho Flea Market
- London Shopping News: Carnaby Street, Charity Fashion Evenings, Westfield London, Seven Dials
- Valentine’s Day Shopping News: Boxpark, Carnaby Street, Penhaligon’s and the William Morris Gallery
- London Shop News: Dr Martens; Selfridges Shoes; Alice and Olivia at Harvey Nicks; and Musto in Seven Dials
Venue Details & Map
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Catering Facilities
- Food shop
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
Loading reviews for Carnaby
Are you a representative of Carnaby?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.