Step inside the magical world of artist William Heath Robinson in this fabulous new museum dedicated to his art.
Heath Robinson is best known for his cartoons and illustrations of joyfully complicated imaginary machinery for achieving simple tasks, as well as his enchanting book illustrations, many for children's books.
The museum's permanent collection tells the story of Heath Robinson’s career, alongside an exciting programme of temporary exhibitions and events.
|Adult Ticket:||£6.00 (USD7.80) per ticket|
|Child Ticket:||£4.00 (USD5.20) per ticket|
|Concession Ticket:||£4.00 to £5.00 (USD5.20 - USD6.50) per ticket|
Free entry for children under 5.
Venue Details & Map
Heath Robinson Museum
Pinner Memorial ParkPinnerLondonHA5 1AE
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Information available in large print
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Catering Facilities