Earn your very first driving licence, dive into a magical underwater adventure on a LEGO submarine or discover your favourite landmarks in world-famous Miniland. Plus, for the ultimate LEGOLAND experience, why not stay over in one of our fully themed bedrooms at our Resort Hotel?
Meet Father Christmas along with the World's largest LEGO Christmas tree before collecting your unique ticket for a festive family adventure.
Journey to the heart of the park, aboard the magical Hill Train, and discover a charming Christmas land of a thousand twinkling lights, decorated log cabins, sleigh-bells and carol singing that's home this year to the big man himself.
The LEGOLAND Christmas Grotto is the perfect place for families to meet Father Christmas and to show him your personal Christmas lists. Don't forget to check under the tree before you leave for your very own LEGO present!
Christmas celebrations at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort run on selected dates from 7 December to 31 December. Tickets are only available for purchase in advance online.
Christmas only comes once a year. Now is your chance to experience it in the magic of LEGOLAND!
This content has been supplied by LEGOLAND Windsor
Winkfield Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 4AY
For More Information:
0871 222 2001
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open for the 2013 season until the 4th November.
Please check that we are open before your visit as we are closed on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the season. Please check the park opening and closing times before your visit as operating hours vary. General opening from 10:00. General closing between 17:00 - 19:00.
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel remains open all year. Please check the website for further information.
LEGOLAND Windsor on the Visit London BlogRead more on the visitlondon.com blog
Venue Details & Map
Going to LEGOLAND Windsor using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Wheelchairs available at additional cost
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Low payment counters
- Low reception or information counters
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Attraction Facilities
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Picnic site
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- Breakout Rooms
- Business centre
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Repeat visits
Loading reviews for LEGOLAND Windsor
Are you a representative of LEGOLAND Windsor?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.