Fusing seasonal produce with Chef Patron Richard Corrigan’s unmistakable flair, Corrigan's Mayfair offers honest, no-nonsense food in one of the city’s most enviable postcodes.
Inspired by Corrigan’s humble, rural upbringing, the homely dishes come in generous portions and are accompanied by an exciting wine list.
This content has been supplied by Corrigan's Mayfair
Venue Details & Map
28 Upper Grosvenor StreetMayfairLondonW1K 7EH
- Public transport:
- Marble Arch tube station - exit on to Park Lane (South), and take 6th exit on left. Directly next door to Grosvenor House Hotel.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Corrigan's Mayfair
Are you a representative of Corrigan's Mayfair?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.