Take the unforgettable Wembley Stadium Tour. Go behind the scenes into England’s changing rooms. Walk in the footsteps of legends, through the players’ tunnel towards the hallowed turf. Stand triumphantly in front of the Royal Box with The Cup. Until your dream of playing at Wembley comes true, the only way to experience all this and more is to book your Wembley Stadium Tour now.
The Wembley Tour now also includes the new Exhibition of Champions - celebrating the 57 UEFA Champions League Finals from 1956 to 2012.
Call 0844 800 2755 or visit www.wembleystadium.com/tours
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium Tour
Wembley Stadium, Empire Way, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS
For More Information:
The first tour departs at 10:00 and the last tour departs at 16:00. Times are subject to change. The Wembley Stadium Tour operates every day with the exception of the 25 and 26 of December and the 1 January, major event days and during the build-up and break-down for major events. Please check www.wembleystadium.com/tours for tour availability and please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Wembley Stadium Tour on the Visit London Blog
- Top Things to do in London this Summer by Stan, 11
- Christmas Gift Ideas for That Difficult-To-Buy-For Londoner
- London Photo of the Week: Wembley Stadium and Bobby Moore
- A Tour of Wembley Stadium
Venue Details & Map
Wembley Stadium Tour
Empire WayWembleyLondonHA9 0WS
- 0844 8002755
- Public transport:
- From Wembley Park Station: 10 minutes by foot. Enter the stadium via the Bobby Moore Entrance (adjacent to the Bobby Moore statue). You will be directed to the Stadium Tour Café where the tours start.
Going to Wembley Stadium Tour using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for Wembley Stadium Tour
Are you a representative of Wembley Stadium Tour?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.