Audio and guided tours include the route taken by the Queen at State Opening of Parliament; from the Queen’s Robing Room, through the Royal Gallery and Prince’s Chamber, into the majestic Lords Chamber.
Tours then move on through Central Lobby, Members’ Lobby and one of the voting lobbies before entering the Commons Chamber, scene of many lively debates.
Passing through St Stephen’s Hall, the tours end in 900 year old Westminster Hall. This is where Guy Fawkes and King Charles I were tried and where Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama addressed Parliament in more recent years.
This content has been supplied by Houses of Parliament
Westminster, London, SW1A 0AA
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7219 3000
Audio and guided tours inside the Houses of Parliament take place on Saturdays throughout the year, and on selected weekdays during holiday periods including Easter, summer and Christmas.
Audio tours are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Mandarin. Guided tours are offered in English throughout the day and in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian at set times during the day.
For information and tickets please visit www.parliament.uk/visiting, or call 0844 847 1672 (from the UK) or +44 161 425 8677 (from outside the UK). Advanced booking is recommended but not essential.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Wheelchairs available free of charge
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Some routes with tactile features for visually impaired users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Attraction Facilities
- Audio commentary available
- Gift shop
- Patron toilets
- Tours available in Chinese
- Tours available in French
- Tours available in German
- Tours available in Italian
- Tours available in Russian
- Tours available in Spanish
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Loading reviews for Houses of Parliament
Are you a representative of Houses of Parliament?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.