Located in the heart of Central London, The Balcon takes its inspiration from a traditional French brasserie. The Executive Chef, Vincent Ménager blends British ingredients and traditions with classic French recipes, using the best seasonal produce with a modern twist.
All day dining destination and open all year round, The Balcon, is ideal for a pre or post theatre dinner, a business lunch or a family gathering. For more informal parties, it also features a private dining room for up to 16 people.
The a-la-carte menu includes a selection of small plates, perfect if you fancy several starters or want to share with a friend. For those who have made healthy resolutions or are calorie-conscious, The Balcon offers a flavoursome De-Light menu prepared with health and wellness in mind.
The custom-made Charcuterie Bar is the ideal place to unwind after work, enjoy a glass of champagne and share a delicious platter of Welsh and French charcuterie.
This content has been supplied by The Balcon
Venue Details & Map
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Information available in large print
- Menus available in large print
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff available twenty four hours
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Booking Facilities
- Cancellation policy
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Children Facilities
- Childrens menu
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Venue allows outside catering
- Wedding service
- General Facilities
- Guest lounge
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
Loading reviews for The Balcon
Are you a representative of The Balcon?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.