Situated on the mezzanine level of the Royal Exchange, Sauterelle is sophisticated dining at its best. Complementing the Grand Café and Bar, this fine dining room offers contemporary French cooking, expertly prepared, with flavours that are fresh and light.
This content has been supplied by Sauterelle Restaurant
Venue Details & Map
The Royal ExchangeBankLondonEC3V 3LR
- Public transport:
- Bank Tube Station: Exit via exit 3 or 4, the Royal Exchange is then directly in front of you.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Venue allows outside catering
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Sauterelle Restaurant
Are you a representative of Sauterelle Restaurant?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.