Westfield London is a pioneering shopping and leisure destination to shop, to eat, and to meet. Find Debenhams, Next, Marks and Spencer, House of Fraser, Waitrose and over 265 luxury, premium and high street retailers from more than 15 different countries within the architecturally stunning centre.
A bustling cluster of restaurants run along the Southern Terrace, the pedestrian street of dining, and open cooking brings drama to the collection of 13 counters on The Balcony where fresh food is prepared fast and to order.
Westfield London is as much a meeting hub as a place to shop and eat. A stunning central Atrium, unique in London, hosts a full calendar of arts and educational events beneath a spectacular glass roof. There is also a 14-screen state-of-the-art cinema, gym and spa, and a new library.
New transport links make Westfield London the best connected shopping destination in the UK. Four underground stations provide on average a tube every 5 minutes, an overland station will get you from Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction to Westfield London in under 10 minutes, and two bus stations provide, on average, a bus a minute. Cycle bays, secure pedestrian routes and 4,500 car parking spaces directly beneath Westfield London complete the transport picture.
This content has been supplied by Westfield London
Venue Details & Map
Centre Management Suite Unit 4006
Ariel WayLondonW12 7GF
- +44 (0)20 3371 2300
- Public transport:
- Shepherd's Bush or White City (Central line). Wood Lane or Shepherd's Bush Market (Hammersmith and City line)
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Wheelchairs available at additional cost
- Wheelchairs available free of charge
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
This is a beautiful mall. Beautiful. It's nicely lighted, has tall ceilings and feels spacious even when there are throngs of people everywhere. There are restaurants, shops and grocery stores galore. They have a rather small food court, but it has a wide range of food options, so I'm not complaining. They even have seasonal events like an ice skating rink during Christmas.
I'm not gonna...more
I believe this may be the largest mall I have ever been. It is seriously huge and will take a couple of visits to get your bearings. Almost every shop feels like it is their flagship store in this mall, from walls covered in foliage to multi-story baby shops. Completely crowded. There is an entire wing dedicated to high street retailers including Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, and the lot. Very...more
Westfield London is a boutique high road inside of a modern shopping centre complex. It has most things you need, but steer clear if you're only after a few cheap bits.
Coming from Sydney, Australia, I had low expectations for a Westfield. This one blew my mind.
Pro tip: leave a trail of bread crumbs as you navigate the centre, so as to easily find your way back to freedom.
"Stopped in to see one store and stayed for hours" said everyone.
This shopping centre is huge! Or maybe just feels that way thanks to the wide walkways between rows of stores. Has all the stores your heart desires and all the ones your credit card can't always afford. Love the mix of high end and everyday retail. Definitely something for whatever you are looking for.
Extensive food court...more
When Westfield opened a few years ago, I avoided coming here as I thought it would be a nightmare. How wrong was I . I really enjoy coming to this particular Westfield as it is well planned, and even though it may appear to be huge, it is easy to navigate.
I always try to go first thing before the lunchtime rush. I would never attempt to visit on a Saturday though. I've walked through the...more