Perched on the roof of No.1 Poultry, with views over the famous Square Mile and landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral, Mansion House, Monument and the Bank of England, the elegant eatery Coq d'Argent offers diners the finest French cuisine in the most lavish of surroundings. Two glass lifts take guest to the restaurant on the 6th floor, with one of the most remarkable roof gardens in London.
This content has been supplied by Coq d'Argent
Venue Details & Map
No.1 PoultryLondonEC2R 8EJ
- Public transport:
- Tube: Bank
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Catering Facilities
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Set price menu
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Self Catering Facilities
- Cooking facilities
Came here for Mothers day and boy what a treat!
The food was amazing, the service was impeccable (even tho my kid was running around like a crazy person) and decor is simple but nice.
Overall a lovely experience and would go again. Only complaint was the artichoke mousse thing was a underwhelming, perhaps it was a bit too subtle.
Can't really remember what else we ate as it was a long...more
Massively impressed with my evening at Coq D'Argent.
- Very nice setting - the rooftop has an especially nice atmosphere :)
- Great location; a minute walk from Bank station, lots of places nearby to go for a drink after
- Very attentive and friendly staff
- Excellent value for money. We had the set 3 course menu for two people - including champagne, drinks, service etc, bill was under £100....more
Great choice for a date night or birthday treat!
Convenient location, set menus as well as a la carte, friendly attentive staff and relaxed atmosphere, what more could you want!
I took my partner here for a brunch treat and had planned it completely forgetting that it was Mother's day weekend (oops). This meant that brunch was set menu only, but this wasn't a problem as the set menu was...more
Came here on a Friday night, busy time but a good mix of people, from regulars to business diners to groups of friends. Busy, but not overwhelmingly so - the bar wasn't overcrowded at all. I can see that changing when the outdoor terrace is a bit less cold. The elevators are inside the building - good signs, but you kind of have to know where you are going.
They have multiple set menus as...more
YASSSS it's SO good for their roof terrace!
Long story short:
Service - good. Quality of the food -good but slightly overpriced. Wines - ok. Gin Tonics - well you can't go wrong with that, now can you?!
Ladies en gentlemen, go here for their roof terrace! Take the lift downstairs (follow the signs), go up and never leave. Definitely go there as early as you can as it gets quite busy...more