Set on Trafalgar Square, Albannach comprises an elegant ground floor restaurant and whisky bar, an intimate mezzanine restaurant and private dining room, and a late-night cocktail bar, the A Lounge.
The renowned restaurant provides a contemporary British menu, while the stunning whisky bar serves a 170-strong whisky list coupled with fine wines, champagnes, and signature cocktails.
Perfect for large events or intimate gatherings, Albannach offers something for everyone, from our Daily Set Menu from which you can enjoy dishes such as sea bass with roasted fennel or apple and blackberry crumble (£14 for 2 courses, £17 for 3 courses) to our signature Whisky Masterclass.
This content has been supplied by Albannach
Venue Details & Map
66 Trafalgar SquareLondonWC2N 5DS
- +44 (0)20 7930 0066
- Public transport:
- Charing Cross Station: walk southwest down The Strand towards Trafalgar Square. Albannach is located on the south side of Trafalgar Square, facing the National Gallery.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Ramps within building
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Set price menu
- Theatre menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Albannach
Are you a representative of Albannach?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.