Plateau Restaurant and Bar Grill offer stunnings views over the Canary Wharf cityscape. The restaurant’s main feature is its huge glass windows which bathe the dining area in natural light.
The Restaurant a la carte and set menus from Head Chef, Allan Pickett, feature classic French dishes with a light and elegant contemporary touch and use the freshest possible seasonal ingredients. A highly popular tasting menu with matching wines is also available.
The Bar Grill offers more informal cooking in a relaxed setting and there are also two lively bars.
This content has been supplied by Plateau Restaurant
Venue Details & Map
Canary WharfLondonE14 5ER
- Public transport:
- Tube: Canary Wharf
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Trade vehicle access
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Plateau Restaurant
Are you a representative of Plateau Restaurant?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.