Founded in 1903, London’s iconic bookshop is a bibliophile’s paradise with the UK’s largest range of books in 50 departments over 5 floors. With a range of services and delivery available worldwide, whatever you want you’ll find it at Foyles.
This content has been supplied by Foyles Bookshop at Charing Cross Road
Venue Details & Map
Foyles Bookshop at Charing Cross Road
107 Charing Cross RoadLondonWC2H 0DT
- +44 (0)20 7437 5660
- Public transport:
- Tottenham Court Road tube station - exit the station and head south down Charing Cross Road.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Traveller cheques accepted
Loading reviews for Foyles Bookshop at Charing Cross Road
Are you a representative of Foyles Bookshop at Charing Cross Road?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.