Collection of uniforms, colours and artefacts spanning over 300 years of history of the Foot Guards. Functions and private views can be arranged.
Prices and Opening Times
|Adult Ticket:||£6.00 (USD7.55) per ticket|
|Child Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
|Concession Ticket:||£2.00 to £3.00 (USD2.52) per ticket|
Children (16 years of age and under): free admission.
Open daily: 10:00 - 16:00 (last admission at 15:30).
Please check the website for the latest visiting information.
Venue Details & Map
Guards Museum and Guards Toy Soldier Centre
Birdcage WalkLondonSW1E 6HQ
- +44 (0)20 7414 3428
- Public transport:
- Leave the station via Queen Anne Gate to Birdcage Walk. Turn left, the museum is 100m on the left.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
Loading reviews for Guards Museum and Guards Toy Soldier Centre
Are you a representative of Guards Museum and Guards Toy Soldier Centre?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.