Collection of uniforms, colours and artefacts spanning over 300 years of history of the Foot Guards. Functions and private views can be arranged.
Prices and Opening Times
|Adult Ticket:||£6.00 (USD7.53) per ticket|
|Child Ticket:||Free (USD0.00)|
|Concession Ticket:||£2.00 to £3.00 (USD2.51) per ticket|
Children (16 years of age and under): free admission.
Open daily: 10:00 - 16:00 (last admission at 15:30).
Please check the website for the latest visiting information.
Venue Details & Map
Guards Museum and Guards Toy Soldier Centre
Birdcage WalkLondonSW1E 6HQ
- +44 (0)20 7414 3428
- Public transport:
- Leave the station via Queen Anne Gate to Birdcage Walk. Turn left, the museum is 100m on the left.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
Loading reviews for Guards Museum and Guards Toy Soldier Centre