Collection of uniforms, colours and artefacts spanning over 300 years of history of the Foot Guards. Functions and private views can be arranged.
This content has been supplied by Guards Museum
Wellington Barracks , Birdcage Walk, London, SW1E 6HQ
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7414 3428
Museum closes between January - 3 February 2014.
Aftwerwards, it's open daily: 10:00 - 16:00 (last admission at 15:30).
Please check the website for the latest visiting information.
Venue Details & Map
Birdcage WalkLondonSW1E 6HQ
- +44 (0)20 7414 3428
- Public transport:
- Leave the station via Queen Anne Gate to Birdcage Walk. Turn left, the museum is 100m on the left.
Going to Guards Museum using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
Loading reviews for Guards Museum
Are you a representative of Guards Museum?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.