This beautiful theatre is one of only three Grade One listed theatres in London. The theatre is a short walk from the famous Covent Garden market and piazza, the Royal Opera House and a variety of shops, restaurants and cafés. If you are celebrating a special occasion or entertaining guests why not take advantage of our own in house hospitality by organising a VIP Experience in the elegant surroundings of the Grand Saloon.
This content has been supplied by Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5JF
For More Information:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 14:15 and 16:45. Alternatively they are available at 10:15 on Wednesdays and Saturdays and by arrangement.
£9 for an adult, £7 for children, group of 10 people or more the price is £6.50 per person
Theatre Royal Drury Lane on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Charlie, Wind in the Willows, Stephen Ward and From Here To Eternity
- Five New West End Musicals to Look Forward To in 2013
- Thursday Theatre News: Dreamboats and Petticoats, The Almeida, SCD and Some Very Exciting Cast News
- Thursday Theatre News: RSC, Omid Djalili, Shrek and The Globe’s West End Transfer
Venue Details & Map
Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Catherine StreetLondonWC2B 5JF
- 0871 7331000
- Public transport:
- Tube: Covent Garden or Holborn
Going to Theatre Royal Drury Lane using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Event Facilities
- Raked or tiered seating offered
Loading reviews for Theatre Royal Drury Lane
Are you a representative of Theatre Royal Drury Lane?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.