The Trafalgar Studios is a theatre in London's Trafalgar Square. The theatre has two auditoriums and is a great place to catch a play or comedy show.
This content has been supplied by Trafalgar Studios
Whitehall, London, SW1A 2DY
For More Information:
Trafalgar Studios on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Dirty Dancing, Almeida Festival, Kids Week; Joanna Lumley and Toby Jones
- London Theatre News: Billy Elliot, Thriller, A Pulitzer Prize for Drama and London Cast News
- London Theatre News: Mamma Mia; Derren Brown; Matthew Morrison and Idina Menzel
- What’s On This Weekend: 8-10 February 2013
Venue Details & Map
- 0870 0606632
- Public transport:
- (5mins) Head left on the main road Strand. Follow Trafalgar Square around onto Whitehall and the theatre’s on your right.
Going to Trafalgar Studios using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Hmmm. I suppose I am rating for both the venue and the entertainment? In that case, three stars.
The venue itself is centrally (and obviously) located. It's clean and comfy and the seats are all good. They have ice cream during the intermissions and it's totally worth the £3 - plus the guy who sold me mine was so sweet.
The entertainment? Errrrrr, weeeelllllll.... I suppose it depends on what...more
Trafalgar Studios presents a mixed bag of theatre, primarily in development. I can't say that I've been too impressed by much of what has come out of there but from time to time it astounds. Owned by a major commercial theatre enterprise it's a pretty impressive proposition: a large scale West End theatre space - with a phenomenal address - dedicated to the development of new, untested works....more