Experience the world's oldest and last surviving grand music hall. A guided tour around Wilton's Music Hall offers a fascinating insight into the history and heritage of Wilton's itself, music halls in general and London's East End. Through the barley sugar columns and the faded glory of the interior one can still hear echoes of Champagne Charlie and past decadence.
Tours are given by passionate heritage experts who work full time at Wilton's raising funds to save the building. This beautiful and atmospheric building is the perfect cultural stop just five minutes from the Tower of London.
Monday - Saturday: 17:00 - 23:00
For events and ticket prices see website.
Venue Details & Map
Wilton's Music Hall
off Ensign StreetLondonE1 8JB
- +44 (0)20 7702 2789
- Public transport:
- Tower Hill Turn left out of the station and walk to the traffic lights by the Tower Gateway DLR. Cross over and walk down Shorter Street and stop at the next traffic lights. Cross over onto Royal Mint Street. Walk down this road, take the first right after the traffic lights onto Ensign Street and immediately left onto Graces Alley.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets
- Catering Facilities
Loading reviews for Wilton's Music Hall
Are you a representative of Wilton's Music Hall?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.