Wembley is one of the most famous stadiums in the world. It is a world class venue that attracts some of the biggest events in sport, music and entertainment. Find out more by visiting wembleystadium.com or download the free Wembley connected by EE App, available at the App Store or Google Play.
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium
Venue Details & Map
Olympic WayWembleyLondonHA9 0WS
- +44 (0)20 8795 9000
- Public transport:
- The nearest tube station is Wembley Park (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines). The nearest railway station is Wembley Stadium. Download the Wembley App for latest travel information
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Although I'd love to come every year for my team I'm not the biggest fan of the setup of Wembley. It has got more soul about it in recent times but doesn't have the charisma of the old Wembley or club grounds. But it's getting there I think. They have recently developed the outlets of food and shopping right by it which is fantastic to see. So it has vastly improved. In terms of watching...more
When Bees Attack! It's a new show that is touring all over the world, starting from its purpose-built aviary of a stadium, known as "When Bee Stadium."
First-Hand Experience: I've been to Wembley so many times, it hurts. Financially speaking. The old and the new Wembley. I've even slept in the parking lot.
"When Bee Stadium" indeed.
Actually that would probably be better than what we...more
I have been in quite a few stadiums, but this is probably the most beautiful stadium ever. Just so big and massive. The stadium and the area immediately around it is more of a city within a city with something for everyone. The stadium is the first thing you see coming out of the Wembley park station (subway/train is best way of getting there). Great view, great concessions with good beer...more
I've been fortunate enough to go to Wembley Stadium twice in the last month and have been so impressed with it.
We were in the Bobby Moore suite for the England v Slovenia match. I was surprised how big it was but also how fantastic. The staff were so polite, friendly and attentive. We were given a glass of champagne on arrival and we ordered our food from the menu.
The food was amazing and...more
Wow, first trip to Wembley stadium this weekend and it didn't disappoint.
I was really impressed by the facilities and the view from our seats was fantastic. Considering the size of the stadium you really have a great view of the action.
The building is also quite spectacular to look at from the outside with this beautiful arc that lights up at night and shines different colours.