Wembley is one of the most famous stadiums in the world. It is a world class venue that attracts some of the biggest events in sport, music and entertainment. Find out more by visiting wembleystadium.com or download the free Wembley connected by EE App, available at the App Store or Google Play.
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium
Venue Details & Map
Olympic WayWembleyLondonHA9 0WS
- +44 (0)20 8795 9000
- Public transport:
- The nearest tube station is Wembley Park (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines). The nearest railway station is Wembley Stadium. Download the Wembley App for latest travel information
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
This is the best stadium you can visit in London city at the moment, and one of the most well known stadiums all over the world. Quite recently refurbished, opened to public back in 2007. Even if you are not into any kind of sports, you have to visit this place. You are going to be amazed by the site 's architecture. All year round ticketed tours are available that will allow you to discover...more
Beautiful stadium, easy to navigate, clean restrooms (with PRIVACY), friendly staff, great sound and seats, cold beer.....all in all an excellent experience. We were amazed at the open bulk candy kiosks, and even more amazed at just how friendly all of the British fans were. Unlike in the US where everyone roots for their one team, the Brits just loved American football, period. There were...more
Fantastic stadium. Clean facilities. Very well laid out path from the stadium to the station. The 80,000 ppl crowd management for thz england v/s england game was on point. Felt safe all the while.
Additionally, there are plenty of retail shops and food and entertainment outlets nearbymore
My first "FOOTBALL" game! Britain versus Switzerland!
-Alcohol...they didn't sell alcohol! I guess they do this on certain games to minimize riots and hooligans. Check first, and drink have some drinks beforehand.
-We got the cheap seats in this 80,000 seat stadium, but the view was still good.
-Cardio...unlike American Football, there's no long commercial breaks between each play....more
When Bees Attack! It's a new show that is touring all over the world, starting from its purpose-built aviary of a stadium, known as "When Bee Stadium."
First-Hand Experience: I've been to Wembley so many times, it hurts. Financially speaking. The old and the new Wembley. I've even slept in the parking lot.
"When Bee Stadium" indeed.
Actually that would probably be better than what we...more