Wembley connected by EE is one of the most famous stadiums in the world. It is a world class venue that attracts some of the biggest events in sport, music and entertainment. Find out more by visiting wembleystadium.com or download the free Wembley connected by EE App, available at the App Store or Google Play.
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium
Events at Wembley Stadium
Venue Details & Map
Olympic WayWembleyLondonHA9 0WS
- +44 (0)20 8795 9000
- Public transport:
- The nearest tube station is Wembley Park (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines). The nearest railway station is Wembley Stadium. Download the Wembley App for latest travel information
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
I've been fortunate enough to go to Wembley Stadium twice in the last month and have been so impressed with it.
We were in the Bobby Moore suite for the England v Slovenia match. I was surprised how big it was but also how fantastic. The staff were so polite, friendly and attentive. We were given a glass of champagne on arrival and we ordered our food from the menu.
The food was amazing and...more
Wow, first trip to Wembley stadium this weekend and it didn't disappoint.
I was really impressed by the facilities and the view from our seats was fantastic. Considering the size of the stadium you really have a great view of the action.
The building is also quite spectacular to look at from the outside with this beautiful arc that lights up at night and shines different colours.
Wow just wow! That would be enough to describe this place but I feel I should do it justice and explain why I think it's top of the pops.
I remember as a 15 year old boy (long time ago I know!) going to the old Wembley to watch a under18's England game and that blowing me away at the time standing on Wembley way and looking at the twin towers, but once your inside the place it's dark old and...more
I didnt get to see much since I didnt take the tour but I got to see the outside and inside of the stadium which was pretty cool. They have a gift shop and what now for those that are soccer fans and want to buy jerseys and what not. I think it would be a pretty cool place to watch a soccer game, lots of parking, weird neighborhood for it to be in though (its in the hood lol). But i guess land...more
Only let down by the extortionate price of food and drink. Unlike most "normal" football grounds, there's not a pub that I could find within walking distance so if you want a beer before the game then it's either the nearby restaurants or £4.90 for a generic lager (£3.30 for a Coke).
Other than that, a great stadium with staff who were superb. Seating was comfortable with plenty of leg room...more