London's Wembley Stadium hosts England's home matches, live music concerts and other sporting events.
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium
Olympic Way, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 8795 9000
Wembley Stadium on the Visit London Blog
- 5 reasons to watch the NFL in London this year
- Visiting the Past: History of the Football Assocation
- London Video of the Week: Regent Street NFL Flags Timelapse
- Top Things to do in London this Summer by Stan, 11
Venue Details & Map
Going to Wembley Stadium using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Been here four years on the bounce now for the annual NFL match, this time it was the Rams v The Pats.
The view all around the stadium are great, and staff are very helpful.
Only gripes are the prices of food and drink, £4.80 for a Carlsberg? Piss take in my opinion and the location is a pain in the arse to get to, also get's overcrowded by the tube stations, but saying this it's still...more
A must see venue if you are a sporting fan.
Whether it's football, rugby or American football - Wembley seems to have it all. I absolutely love the venue. I'm rather fortunate, I used to work at the venue for a couple of years, on and off.
Having worked at other football stadiums, I can definitely say that this is one of the best, if not the best stadium in the country. If you can, try and...more
I attended the Patriots / Buccaneers game at Wembley back in October 2009.
It was strange because they blocked off the first 20 or so rows from the field, which worked out great for us because we were in, like row 21.. but it kinda sucked that you couldn't get any closer if you wanted to.
Getting to and from the stadium takes quite a while, and without many (affordable) options except for...more
I'm an American. I came here October 2010 for the 49er vs. Bronco American football game.
It was a huge journey getting here from Westminister but well worth it. The tube is super easy to navigate anyway.
This has got to be the most well organized stadium I have ever been to in my LIFE.
This place was insanely clean. Can't say much for the food since I didn't eat. You won't find me...more