Wembley connected by EE is one of the most famous stadiums in the world. It is a world class venue that attracts some of the biggest events in sport, music and entertainment. Find out more by visiting wembleystadium.com or download the free Wembley connected by EE App, available at the App Store or Google Play.
This content has been supplied by Wembley Stadium
Venue Details & Map
Olympic WayWembleyLondonHA9 0WS
- +44 (0)20 8795 9000
- Public transport:
- The nearest tube station is Wembley Park (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines). The nearest railway station is Wembley Stadium. Download the Wembley App for latest travel information
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Public toilets
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Trade vehicle access
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On-site coach parking
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Only let down by the extortionate price of food and drink. Unlike most "normal" football grounds, there's not a pub that I could find within walking distance so if you want a beer before the game then it's either the nearby restaurants or £4.90 for a generic lager (£3.30 for a Coke).
Other than that, a great stadium with staff who were superb. Seating was comfortable with plenty of leg room...more
The stadium itself is a sight to see and somewhere you should experience. The areas outside aren't great with not much for people to buy food and drink. My main gripe is the way that you the customer is treated like dogshit when you walk in. As soon as they saw I had a bag they shouted at me to get searched and I felt like I was walking into a maximum security prison and not somewhere I had...more
Insane in da membrane, insane in da brain!
This stadium was just...wow! That's all I can say. We were here for the NFL International Series: Jacksonville Jaguars v. San Francisco 49ers. I know about the rule of no alcohol in the stadium during games, but they must have lifted that for this game as we definitely had our fair share of beers during the game.
The lines for all the stands (at...more
Bruce Springsteen ***** what a showman, what an experience.
Wembley stadium, what a shambles.
The queuing system is all over the place, the staff are aggressive and there were lots of people jumping the queues and arguing...creating a horrible atmosphere.
We wouldn't come back in a hurry.more