Enjoy theatre and comedy under the stars at London's Regent's Park Open Air Theatre.
Every summer the Open Air theatre welcomes you for a season of Shakespeare, comedy, drama and musicals performed between the lush green trees.
Book your tickets for the Open Air Theatre and have an unforgettable night.
This content has been supplied by Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Regents Park, London, NW1 4NU
For More Information:
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Spamalot, Peppa Pig, Get Into London Theatre, Gemma Arterton, Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre, Evening Standard Awards
- London Theatre News: War Horse, Grease 2, Dinosaur Zoo, The Pride, Versailles, Privacy, Fathers and Sons, The Only Way is Downton
- London Theatre News: The Sound of Music; Ghost Stories; Miss Saigon; and the Park Theatre
- London Theatre News: Open Air Theatre; Donmar Warehouse; A Doll’s House; Let It Be; and X-Factor The Musical
Venue Details & Map
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 0844 8264242
- Public transport:
- (10 mins) Exit onto Marylebone Road and turn left. Past Madame Tussauds turn left into York Gate and follow York Bridge to the end. Pass through the large gates into the park and walk straight until you reach the theatre on your left.
Going to Regent's Park Open Air Theatre using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Loading reviews for Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Are you a representative of Regent's Park Open Air Theatre?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.