Enjoy theatre and comedy under the stars at London's Regent's Park Open Air Theatre.
Every summer the Open Air theatre welcomes you for a season of Shakespeare, comedy, drama and musicals performed between the lush green trees.
Book your tickets for the Open Air Theatre and have an unforgettable night.
This content has been supplied by Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Regents Park, London, NW1 4NU
For More Information:
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre on the Visit London Blog
- London Theatre News: Open Air Theatre; Donmar Warehouse; A Doll’s House; Let It Be; and X-Factor The Musical
- Where To See Outdoor Theatre and Opera in London
- Five New West End Musicals to Look Forward To in 2013
- London Theatre News: Happy Birthday War Horse, Welcome to From Here To Eternity, and The Open Air Theatre’s 2013 Plans
Venue Details & Map
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 0844 8264242
- Public transport:
- (10 mins) Exit onto Marylebone Road and turn left. Past Madame Tussauds turn left into York Gate and follow York Bridge to the end. Pass through the large gates into the park and walk straight until you reach the theatre on your left.
Going to Regent's Park Open Air Theatre using public transport? Find the fastest route:
Loading reviews for Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Are you a representative of Regent's Park Open Air Theatre?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.