Set in 196 acres of parkland with stunning views across London, Alexandra Palace offers a superb day or evening out. The magnificent Victorian building houses an ice-rink, with two skating sessions each day, as well as evening discos. Visitors can relax in the Phoenix Bar, which has tables in the vast Palm Court, looking much as it did over 100 years ago and an outdoor terrace. There is pitch and putt, a boating lake and regular farmer’s market to enjoy in the grounds. ‘Ally Pally’ hosts a wide range of public events – from exhibitions to concerts. Visit www.alexandrapalace.com for details.
This content has been supplied by Alexandra Palace
Events at Alexandra Palace
Venue Details & Map
Alexandra Palace Way
Wood GreenLondonN22 7AY
- +44 (0)20 8365 2121
- Public transport:
- Tube: Wood Green Train: Alexandra Palace
- By Road:
- Alexandra Palace is one mile from the North Circular (A406) and 5 miles from Junction 2 on the M1 motorway. Junction 25 on the M25 is just 8 miles away. An easy route from the City is the A10 then west onto the A109. From the West End take the A400 to Archway via Camden Town, then the A1 and follow signs to the Palace.
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Breakout Rooms
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Venue allows outside catering
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Good views
- Payment Facilities
- Free entry
Loading reviews for Alexandra Palace
Are you a representative of Alexandra Palace?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.