Based in the heart of East London, BOXPARK Shoreditch is the world’s first pop-up mall and the home of the pop-up store.
Opened in 2011 by founder and CEO Roger Wade, BOXPARK Shoreditch will be open for the next four years.
BOXPARK is constructed of stripped and refitted shipping containers, creating unique, low cost, low risk pop-up stores.
Filled with a mix of fashion and lifestyle brands, galleries, cafés and resaurants – BOXPARK places local and global brands side-by-side, creating a unique shopping and dining destination.
This content has been supplied by Boxpark
2-10 Bethnal Green Road, Shoreditch, London, E1 6GY
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7033 2899
Fashion Opening Times:
Mon–Sat 11–7pm / Thurs 11– 8pm / Sun 12– 6pm
Food & Beverage Opening Times:
Mon–Sat 8–10pm / Thurs 8–10pm / Sun 10–6pm
Venue Details & Map
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible fitting rooms
- Low payment counters
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
Cool little popup mall that they created out of shipping containers.
A lot of it is "hip" (read: expensive) clothing shops, but there's also Guardian coffee, which is a really cool concept, as well as a bar/restaurant.
There's also free WiFi here, so that's a plus.more
El día anterior ya había pasado por aquí pero sólo me había fijado en el sitio pues está al lado del Overground de Shoreditch High Street y dije mira qué bien está esa gente ahí arriba sentada...
Tras unas cervecita por Brick Lane mi amiga sugirió ir a los Boxes (aquí) porque nunca había probado la Pimm's y sabían que aquí tenían jarras.
En la parte de abajo, nivel calle, tienen un césped...more
This is what happens when a trendy idea works.
Boxpark Shoreditch is a pop up mall, although Boxpark itself doesn't pop up or down the stores that are contained in this delightful bundle of shipping crates do. Every cool established or up-and-comer has been, will be or will want to be here. Including a few stuffy brands trying to get down with the kids, The Guardian's Cafe anyone? No, don't...more
On a sunny day, the rooftop beer garden is the place to be! Nice selection of "pop-up" like restaurants...Bukowski's, Rhum Shack, Simply Fish. There are so few great outdoor dining venues in London, so the boxpark fills a nice void. There are several rooftop areas here, with plenty of communal wooden tables to dine and imbibe al fresco.
Boxpark loses 2 stars though as the shops are not...more
Boxpark is a permanent pop-up market. I know that sounds confusing, but, well, ok, it kind of is. But this place is so damn cool, it's worth stopping by almost at once if you've never been here.
This who place is made from refitted shipping containers. It's a really unique "mall", full of stores presented in unique small ways. Each one seems to be very different from the last, despite they...more