Our fantastic centre has been designed to cater for your every need. Amazing teachers, spacious studios, lovely therapy rooms and a private studio add to the bespoke experience. This is yoga at it's top level.
For those of you that have never tried yoga we have Basics courses and Yoga Advisors to assist you in selecting the appropriate class.
For the more experienced yogi, Indaba is a feast! With AcroYoga, Anusara, Astanga, Dharma Mittra, Iyengar, Jivamukti, and Yogasana classes taught by our international array of teachers it can sometimes be difficult to decide which class to attend! Come and play!
This content has been supplied by Indaba Yoga Studio
What's OnValid from 22 May 2012 to 31 May 2013
Take advantage of this great offer at Indaba Yoga Studio
Venue Details & Map
Indaba Yoga Studio
18 Hayes PlaceMaryleboneLondonNW1 6UA
- +44 (0)20 7724 9994
- Public transport:
- Marylebone Station: Exit station by the International Cheese Shop. Take a right and take a left at the first street. (Hayes Place) We are on the left (number 18).
Going to Indaba Yoga Studio using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with shower seating
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- General Facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available