In 1969 Bar Du Musee opened as a tiny French bistro on Nelson Road, Greenwich, with the motto “Fine Wine and Good Food”. Today the bistro may have grown into a successful restaurant and nightspot but it still holds true to the original concept with a delicious and unpretentious menu that changes with the seasons, and a selection of good value international wine.
This content has been supplied by Bar Du Musee
Venue Details & Map
Bar Du Musee
17 Nelson Rd
- +44 (0)20 8858 4710
- Public transport:
- Greenwich Main Line/ Cutty Sark DLR/ Greenwich Pier- Clipper boats: Exit main line station and turn left into Greenwich town centre. When you reach St Alfege Church cross the road straight into Nelson road, the Bar du Musee is on the left.
Going to Bar Du Musee using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Bar Du Musee
Are you a representative of Bar Du Musee?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.