Venue Details & Map
Front Room Cafe
156-158 Tollington ParkFinsbury ParkLondonN4 3AD
- +44 (0)20 7263 8900
- Public transport:
- Finsbury Park, Underground
I had the eggs benedict and they were bad, here is why:
- The ingredients were cheap, especially the ham
- The eggs tasted like vinegar - should have been rinced?
- The hollandaise was very liquid and tasteless
- They serve the eggs in a huge plate with no garnish/salad, which makes it look sad and unappealing
- It's not even that cheap meaning the dish is highly overpriced
I will not be going...more
The best fried breakfast I have had. No where I have eaten has been better. The coffee is up there with the best too. This place is always packed as the food is just so good. Trendy place with wifi. Can also sit outside. Don't pass this place by.more
Awesome English breakfast, everything perfectly cooked with quality ingredients. Coffee was outstanding. Highly recommendedmore
Lovely place to go for a big fry up and a healthy shake. I was let down by the wait as the place was rammed. But could have been down to my hunger at the time. Quite a pricey breakfast. Nevertheless, still proper tasty!more
Definitely the best Full English in North London... Probably London.
Getting a seat on a weekend can be an issue, but when you get one the staff are quick and friendly.
Great place for Sunday recovery whether you're hungover or not!more