Boone's Chapel was built in 1682 as a private almshouse chapel with four houses attached. It was the gateway to the founders' house, Lee Place, and became their mausoleum. It was unused and derelict since the 1940s and is one of the two Grade 1 listed buildings in Lewisham.
Lee High Road, Lewisham, London, SE13 5PH
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 8297 4102