Conceived by French master chef Pierre Gagnaire and restaurateur Mazouz, Sketch has attracted unprecedented media attention since it opened in 2002. Sketch houses five venues:
- The Parlour, an eccentric patisserie and restaurant
- The Glade, a woodland bar serving afternoon tea, food and cocktails
- The Gallery, a brasserie designed by Turner Prize artist Martin Creed
- The Lecture Room & Library, a luxurious 2 Michelin Star dining room
- The East Bar, for evening and pre-dinner drinks
This content has been supplied by Sketch: Lecture Room & Library
Sketch: Lecture Room & Library
9 Conduit StreetMayfairLondonW1S 2XG
Loading reviews for Sketch: Lecture Room & Library
Are you a representative of Sketch: Lecture Room & Library?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.