All venue quotes are bespoke to client requirements, please contact us for prices.
This content has been supplied by Troxy
Events at Troxy
Venue Details & Map
490 Commercial RoadLondonE1 0HX
- +44 (0)20 7790 9000
- Public transport:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Temporary ramps available
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Ramps with handrail within building
- Ramps within building
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Offers charity rates
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Seriously lovely venue with decent sound and decent pints. I've only been on non-sold out nights, which seemed crowded enough.
Fairly poor selection of drink, unfortunately, but that's fairly bog-standard for a music venue.
Beautiful, good, eclectic line-ups, nice amount of space, decent sound.
I've heard the toilets are lacking, but I haven't seen that to be true.more
this venue was summed up neatly by the girl standing behind me at the bar "this venue is so beautiful, but so stupid." true dat, lady.
it doesn't work for a gig venue, especially a sold out gig venue. here are the reasons:
- seriously limited amount of toilets - there were 6 by the side of the stage and judging by the queues a similar amount at the entrance. 12 toilets for all those ladies?!...more
This It a brilliant venue.
I was actually here for Secret Cinema and the whole place was completely decked out and looked fabulous in all of its art deco glory.
The security are absolute dolls (and seem to handle drunks very well) and the people who work there are incredibly friendly.
The venue is a quick walk from the station and in a nice area.more
Attended the Troxy for Future Cinemas Ghostbusters.
The venue is pretty spectacular, it was a great backdrop for the film. It was transformed into the Hotel Sedgewick.
Upstairs they have mini booths where you can watch the festivities down below.
The design of the building is beautiful it is Art Deco.
I can't wait to come back for a music event!!
Drinks were pretty reasonable for London.more
Excellent place to hold the Bugsy Malone secret cinema! The art deco style went perfectly with the 1920's themed night. There were enough bars around the venue that we didn't have to wait in line long. The drinks prices were average for London.
The set-up on the main floor was perfect to repicate Fat Sam's club. There were a generous amount of tables and the upstairs seating was comfortable....more