All venue quotes are bespoke to client requirements, please contact us for prices.
This content has been supplied by Troxy
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Temporary ramps available
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Ramps with handrail within building
- Ramps within building
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Attraction Facilities
- Patron toilets
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Offers charity rates
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
This It a brilliant venue.
I was actually here for Secret Cinema and the whole place was completely decked out and looked fabulous in all of its art deco glory.
The security are absolute dolls (and seem to handle drunks very well) and the people who work there are incredibly friendly.
The venue is a quick walk from the station and in a nice area.more
Attended the Troxy for Future Cinemas Ghostbusters.
The venue is pretty spectacular, it was a great backdrop for the film. It was transformed into the Hotel Sedgewick.
Upstairs they have mini booths where you can watch the festivities down below.
The design of the building is beautiful it is Art Deco.
I can't wait to come back for a music event!!
Drinks were pretty reasonable for London.more
Excellent place to hold the Bugsy Malone secret cinema! The art deco style went perfectly with the 1920's themed night. There were enough bars around the venue that we didn't have to wait in line long. The drinks prices were average for London.
The set-up on the main floor was perfect to repicate Fat Sam's club. There were a generous amount of tables and the upstairs seating was comfortable....more
Shame about the location, but as a venue this place is a winner.
I had never even heard of The Troxy before The Pixies announced they would be playing 2 nights here! It was an art deco delight once i was inside.
I had seated tickets, as i just can't face the standing and then the pushing and then the beer getting spilt all over me anymore! The seats were great, but i didn't get that long to...more
I went to the Troxy to see Gomez, and when I looked at the website for this place, it didn't scream "great place to rock out". But it is! It is an old art deco theater. There is a balcony with seats, which might be appealing for some if you are not ready to rock it out. For those that want to be in the heat of it all, they have a lower orchestra pit and then behind it a general standing...more