Marlborough House was designed and built by Wren in 1711. The interior includes frescoes depicting the Duke of Marlborough's famous victories at Blenheim, Ramillies and Malplaquet, along with ceiling paintings transferred from the Queen's House in Greenwich. The building was then altered in 1771 by William Chambers.
This content has been supplied by Marlborough House
Marlborough Road, St. James's, London, SW1A 1DD
For More Information:
+44 (0)20 7747 6491
Only open to groups booked in advance - minimum 15 people, maximum 25 people.