Cafe de Paris is rich in history with truly magnificent surroundings. This Grade II listed building is complete with glittering chandeliers and grand sweeping staircases.
Every Friday and Saturday evening be transported back to a bygone era with the amazing cabaret and dining shows Seven Sins and Showtime Cabaret. Then party with the stars until the early hours in the hottest club in town.
If you are looking for that special place to host a memorable corporate event then look no further than Cafe de Paris. With a capacity of 715 standing, 286 seated dinner and 180 theatre style, the venue is perfect for everything from champagne receptions to product launches, awards dinners and Christmas parties.
This content has been supplied by Cafe de Paris
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Access into the Building
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Steps with handrail within building
- Booking Facilities
- Advance booking only
- Cancellation policy
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Halal options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Offers charity rates
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Wedding service
- General Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Weekly rates available
Amazing night out. Check your sarcasm, your eye-rolling & your wearied modern outlook with your coat. Just go with it! If you can do that you will have a great night.
The host was definitely the best part for us. He was simply hilarious & could command the room with ease.
The food was average but I expected that. And for the price it's not what you're really paying for. The drinks were...more
Ooo la la! The one is for the books! If you are open to something a little naughty, lively entertainment and don't mind possibly being a small part of the show, I definitely recommend visiting Cafe de Paris!
**if you are sitting directly in front of the stage you have a large possibility to be involved, otherwise don't let this detour you.
I went with a large group of girls on a Saturday...more
Incredibly overpriced and not nearly worth it. The atmosphere and quality should match the cost, but unfortunately in this case you are just wasting your money.more
I was visiting London and I looked up Things to Do. One of them mentioned cabarets, and after doing some research I concluded that it looked like Moulin Rouge, so innocent me said, THIS WILL BE A GREAT IDEA.
And it was! Except for some minor stripping. But that's okay because tassels count for something, right?
Anyway, yes the show was actually pretty good. It features some acrobatics,...more
Café de Paris is one of those spots as a Londoner you're not sure you'll ever get to because of how touristy it feels. And you're right, it is touristy, but hear me out... it may just be one of those unexpected nights London throws at you.
We went with a friend for the full experience - three course meal followed by the show followed by the club. And it really was one of these nights where...more