Now in its ninth decade, Bentley’s first opened its doors in 1916 in the same beautiful old Victorian building it occupies today. From the outset this famous oyster bar and grill, captured the vibrant mood of a metropolis about to embrace the roaring twenties.
Offered the chance to restore the iconic Bentley’s to its former glory when it came up for sale in 2005, Chef Richard Corrigan embraced the challenge. Following a sensitive refurbishment, Bentley’s once again opened its doors to great critical acclaim serving oysters, fish and seafood in much the same way it has since 1916.
This content has been supplied by Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill
Venue Details & Map
Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill
11-15 Swallow StreetLondonW1B 4DG
- Public transport:
- Piccadilly tube station: Swallow Street is second street on right from Piccadilly North exit or second street on left from Regent Street West exit.
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
Loading reviews for Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill
Are you a representative of Bentley's Oyster Bar & Grill?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.