The Apple Market is found in the North Hall of the Marketing Building and sells British made crafts, jewellery, leather goods and more. You will always find a range of curios every day of the week.
Open every day of the week, the East Colonnade Market has a variety of stalls selling products such as handmade soap, jewellery, handbags, hand-knitted children's clothing, a magician's stall, sweets, artwork and homeware.
In the South Piazza, the Jubilee Market changes its wares daily. On Mondays, the market is dedicated to antiques. From Tuesday to Friday, a general market operates with traders selling clothes and household goods. At weekends, the market offers arts and crafts.
This content has been supplied by Covent Garden Market
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff available to assist
- Staff available twenty four hours
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Temporary ramps available
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Ramps within building
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Some routes suitable for limited mobility users
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps with handrail within building
- Steps within building
- Catering Facilities
- Food shop
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- General Facilities
- Secure cycle storage
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
Not been to Convent Garden in years.
The street performance was great and market was cool with lots of little bits.more
Absolutely lovely open shopping area in the heart of London, next door to the Apple Store. We were there early for our walking tour, so not all of the merchants had opening their stalls, but what we did see was a variety of homemade items, from clothing to artwork.
Covent Garden once housed the farmer's market, so the center is open and airy, with glass ceilings that let in light.
Covent Garden has to be my favorite spot in London!
Almost at the heart of central London, Despite of its small size, its marketplace is a great place to dine, shop, or simply people-watch. No matter why you are there, you will always find yourself immense in a festive, relaxing atmosphere that is filled with opera singing or whatever street performance is happening.
Covent Garden is just...more
If I had to pick just one place in London, it would probably be Covent Garden. Especially now that they've put the Christmas lights on.
There's just something about it that makes me happy. Maybe part of it is in the musicians performing to the top of their lungs. Maybe it's the excellent selection of shops. Or maybe it has something to do with Pie Minister's excellent pies and Ladurée...more
Covent Garden is without a doubt one of my favourite spots in London and never is it more beautiful than at Christmas time. Filled with unique decorations, a LARGE silver reindeer and a beautiful Christmas tree, you really can't help but feel jolly and festive.
You can find yourself getting really wrapped up in the ambience, no matter what the occasion. Always boasts a number of unique...more